Thursday, October 31, 2013

Skater Girl

Sorry if lately i'm posting on night time :D
First i have to admit, this is not so me yaaaa! :( skater clothing trend in females are a weird combi of scene and tomboy style, but for this special photoshoot, i'm forcing myself to like it.

Very very very simple ripped jeans + stripes t-shirt should match this skater theme, but i late to realize that black spiked booties didn't go with skater style, i should wear converse or flats like Avril Lavigne. Shame on me, i also forgot to wear skater's signature look, skateboard and hoodies.
Gotta roll now. Thank you for reading. Thank you for being so nice. If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter! Oyaaa last week i attended Jakarta Fashion Week 2014 with my fashion blogger fellas, the review and story will be posted on my next post, stay tuned! Happy long weekend! :) :)

2 comments: