Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Hardest Part

Hi! Welcome to my blog. This is my first post, actually i don't know what to say. I never thought about being fashion blogger before, but i hope i can write something useful for everyone. *praying 
Anyway, i want to thank Jesus who gives me courage to start blogging. So, here it is my very very FIRST post yayyy ♥♥♥

I'm passionate about fashion, especially on the outfit things, i love seeing what people wear and try to mix it with my style. Any style will do on me, because i kinda a moody person. There was one time when i was crazy for the "pastel" color, i wear pastel for the whole week.
I'm a shoes, bag, and cosmetic addict; a perfectionist when i'm doing what i love (so, you can say i'm a little egocentric and impatient person) but other than that i'm an open minded person, definitely an outgoing person, really excited when having new friends or joining new community. Now, i busy running an online shop at www.facebook.com/ReginaRaquelPChloe which sells bags & shoes.

Why am i blogging?

I won't deny that i'm following the trend to blog, there is no special intention to change my style to be different with other, but as the old quote says "Everyone is beautiful in their own way", hell yeah i do believe in it, even same clothes same person in a different situation can give a lot of reflections. I'd been reading other people's blog for years, i found every blogger have their uniqueness, it might be their name, their unusual writing style, their great photos which sometimes gives me a "mood" how to dress up. Yeah, i admit it, they touch my heart, and like uncle Jobs said "When you talking about heart, it's limitless". Thank you for all the amazing fashion bloggers out there!
Thank you for visiting my blog, this is new for me, so i'm thirsty for feedback, feel free to leave your feedback/comment, i could use the help. I'm not much of a writer but i enjoy sharing what i thought, hope you guys can share yours. See you on my next post! ◕‿◕。
"There's a first time for everything"
"The beginning is always the hardest part"
♥Dress: INFARE Garage Sale
♥Headband: HK Disneyland♥
♥Bag: Zara♥
♥Shoes: Kvoll♥

No comments:

Post a Comment