Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mellow Yellow Monday

Woot..woot... Hello sunshine! 

Here we go again, another outdoor photoshoot. Actually i kinda don't like it, you know it's hot, sweat, and if you are in Jakarta, you get double of those. But, it was paid off when i see the photos. :)

Back then, yellow was in my last choices to wear, i guess it's not one of the well-loved color. But, maybe i just love to take that risk. hihihi *peace
I pair it with tweed hotpants and these patent slipper style loafers which good to go with everything. And ya love the tassel details on the shoes.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear from you, post your comments below or shoot me an email with any questions. 

♥Top: INFARE Garage Sale
♥Hotpants: Online Shop
♥Bag: Charles and Keith
♥Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment