Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Effortless Chic

Long time no post, i just wanted to say hi :) 
This outfit is the version of my daily style, i think the proportions work well for me and the best thing is the whole thing is comfortable without being too casual.

I love the way that a good blazer can make even the most basic outfit feel finished, i usually dress down it with a t-shirt and shorts or trousers. This short is one of my latest purchase at Forever21 and thanks to my mom for the fabulous Chanel t-shirt. Oh wait! the package will not completed until you have married it to the right shoes. I chose nude heels sandal this time hihi :D
Thank you for reading and ciao baby! muah muahh muahhhh :* :*


♥Blazer: Love21
♥T-shirt: Gift
♥Short: Forever21
♥Bag: Celine
♥Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment