Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Day To Remember

Tick Tock Tick Tock...
If today is Christmas Eve then tomorrow is Christmas Day. Whateva you celebrate or don't celebrate, whateva you believe or don't believe i am wishing MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my friends in advance.

Btw, just wanna know what you enjoy the most about Christmas? For me, Christmas is all about Jesus, all about Love, sorry to say but not santa claus, money, gift or anything that world can give to you. :D

I usually celebrate Christmas Tradition by go to church, having lunch and dinner with my family and then exchanging gifts and Christmas cards. December is the wonderful time of the year. The month of Joy, Happiness, and to finish what you started. I feel happy gathering with my loved ones, sharing love, joy, and laugh. Oopsie, of course the cookies and the food, hmmm so yummy. :p

And i simply fell in love with this hot dress with bow details on the shoulder, i saw it first time when Alexa Chung wearing it at the Valentino Ready to Wear Spring 2012 show during Paris Fashion Week. And also love the color of Christmas mixed with my new pumps from Charlotte Olympia and Santa's hat that i stole from my sister. hehehehe :D
With the holiday season upon us, again i wanted to take this opportunity to wishing you all a very merry happy festive season wherever you are and whatever the weather is there. I will take some days off too, so if you want to join me, you can follow me along on Instagram. Enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment