Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pink Legos

So it's cold here in Jakarta and i'm so jealous of people in winter climate. Like i said on my last post, i love rain but i always have this dream that one day i will find my self wake up in one place full of snow. *praying

I am so loving the Chanel Lego clutch that so many bloggers and celebrities have been spotted wearing it recently. With the hype of fashion week and all the amazing street style pictures i have fallen in love with this "It" bag that i have been seeing featured. My fave's is the pink one. :)
This 2 pieces pink roses pants and blouse were styled with a beige coat, black transparent tights and a hot pink pair of sneakers. I'd wear the famous Chanel Lego clutch to finish it off.
Would you wear these Lego bag? Leave a comment and tell me what you think! :)


♥Top&Pants: Online Shop
♥Coat: Zara
♥Bag: Chanel
♥Shoes: Reebok

No comments:

Post a Comment