Monday, February 3, 2014

Fun White Furry Jacket

Bbbrrrrrr it's cold, it's rainy, it's flood but nothing can stop me for photoshoot. Fighting! When Jakarta starts its rainy season, i found myself staring at my closet, full of clothes but i still have nothing to wear. Seems like my closet needs a makeover hahahaha :))

Luckily i still have this white jacket, what's great about this jacket is that the fur is so cozy, fluffy and soft and keeping me warm on rainy days. I paired it with some skinny jeans and Mango's leather boots because i want to wear something very comfy that would still look fashionable and fun. Then finish the outfit with a matching camel Balenciaga's bag.

The fur jacket is easily one of my most fave and versatile piece in my wardrobe. Also the jeans are just too easy and you bet i like to be comfortable. I would seriously prefer to wear these kinds of outfits everyday.
What is your easy outfit?


♥Jacket: Online Shop
♥Pants: Mango
♥Bag: Balenciaga
♥Shoes: Mango

1 comment: