Sunday, February 23, 2014

I Gladly Accepted!

A lot of good things had happened since my last post. Time flies when you're having fun is really true. How about a quick summary of why i neglect my blog for so long? :p

Ehm.. ehmm.. I just got ENGAGED! It's still hard to believe that it's actually happening. Well, i can't find words to describe how happy i am right now. I've been in a relationship with Indra for 30 months, and i know i want to spend the rest of my life with this man till death do us part. We sail the ups and downs of relationship, made mistakes, struggled a lot and supporting each other to build our careers also wasted days away dreaming of our future family together.

And yet when Indra asked me to be his wife (ps: he didn't dropped to one knee, just show me the ring and asked me, "will you marry me?" huhuhu yeah my now fiancee isn't a romantic guy) but still, i can feel my heart beat pounding very hard and can't help myself to say YES!!! 
Thank you for visiting my blog, this means a lot to me. Thank you guys for keep reading, listening and supporting. Bye for now my lovely readers and a happy monday to youuu!!! 

♥Top: Mango
♥Skirt: Online Shop
♥Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment