Monday, March 17, 2014

Loose Tee and Feeling Boyish

Hello pretty ladies.. Wishing all of you had a wonderful weekend! As i am. :)

Today i wear a relaxing outfit to defeat the hot weather here in Jakarta and also this outfit will ease the long hair to cascade freely on my shoulder which helps reducing the heat. I live in versions of this outfit. I've always loved jeans and pair them with a t-shirt and flats, but lately i'm all about heels. The proportions work well for me and the whole thing is comfortable without being too casual. Finish the outfit with black box bag to match with the shoes.
I'm so happy with my new purchase! Patchwork jeans. Very cool jeans with tons of details to them.
What do you think? Do bags and shoes always have to be the same color? Happy Tuesday you guys!!

♥Top: Givenchy
♥Pants: Zara
♥Bag: Celine
♥Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment