Thursday, March 6, 2014

One fine day in Japan

It has been a glorious day! Finally the sun shined after drizzle on my last photoshoot, yippe thank God. For this one, i wear one of my pre-planned outfits complete with my favorite sandal boots from Alexander Wang. Love the black long sleeve knitted sweater with the eyes pattern, i wear it with denim shirt under it, black flowy skirt and box bag.
This is my outfit of the day, what do you think? How would you rate this outfit?


♥Top&Skirt: Online Shop
♥Bag: Celine
♥Shoes: Alexander Wang

6 comments:

  1. Those Wang just caught my eyes!!
    Visit mine ginn :))

    silverscented.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it is! caught my eyes too lol :))
      okaay i visit yours now babe

      Delete
  2. Love love love your sweatshirt! It's just so captivating! I love the Celine purse and Wang heels, they'd make a deadly pair! You look gorgeous :D

    xx

    http://massive-eyegasm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi pretty gal! sorry for my late rep yaaa...
      thanks alot for taking d tym to comment and for your kind words bout d outfit.
      have a great day deaar :):)

      Delete
  3. such a cool place! love the sandal boots and your sweatshirt

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there! thank you for stopped by and drop me such a nice compliment.
      God bless you darling :)

      Delete