Monday, April 21, 2014

I got my eyes on you

Hey, happy to come back here, writing blog again for all of you haha :))
Last week, i had a super busy time running my small online shopping, got almost no time to update this blog. Just to share, i handled the process from receiving order, update inventory, payment to shipping all by myself.

Fiuhhh i think i need one awesome assistant ASAP!  Back to the outfit things, today i am wearing pink crop top that i bought from my friend, two tone skirt with a gorgeous piece of flirt eye necklace, pink rockstud bag and silver pointy shoes with ankle strap. :)

I hope you all like this post. It would be great if you could share your thoughts, feel free to comment below if you love or hate! Thank you xx

♥Top: The Scent Shop
♥Skirt: Picnic
♥Bag: Valentino Garavani
♥Shoes: Zara

1 comment:

  1. Kurti tops can be worn with a salwar, churidar, leggings, jeans and even capris. you can get all these kind of quality shopping from this shop buy kurtis online. cotton kurtis

    ReplyDelete