Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Blues

Back then was rather sunny, so i decided to wear some bright summer colors to go with the bright weather of course. This white and blue are such a delicate look, but also quite a bold statement. I think it's also good to consider swapping out burgundy and dark green and more summery blue as the weather warms up.

I like this top, beautifully detailed lace embroidered and it has some unique touches. Oh so cute! I paired it with a classic skirt style, blue pleated skirt and my handmade cut out beauties inspired by Balenciaga. I love the results so much hihihi. The last beautiful thing is this breathtaking Celine box bag, sunglasses and dream catcher necklace which complement my outfit.
Wish you a cheerful day ahead! xx

♥Top&Skirt: Online Shop
♥Sunglasses: Prada
♥Acc: Topshop
♥Bag: Celine
♥Shoes: Princess Chloe (Handmade)

No comments:

Post a Comment