Monday, May 5, 2014

Cloud Dress

Oh geez. What a week. I've been completely flooded with work and pre-wedding preparation. Trying so hard to get all things done before end of year. I still have few more months worth of work though. Photographer, make up artist (MUA), the handmade gowns which have to fit me perfectly, and etc are still on going. Also i still have to write in my lovely blog. :D

What am i wearing today? This is one of amazing dress from Re Shoppe and Yihaa Project's necklace. I adore this sky and cloud print on my dress. And this outfit is surely complete with the perfect pair of Zara nude heels and Chanel pink 25,5 and suddenly TARAAA i feel good about myself. 
Ciao, see you next week fellas! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Very cute dress! Looks beautiful with the pink bag and necklace ^__^

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete