Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fur is in the air

Hai today just a quick blog post to show you the last set from my last photoshoot. Some i did shared on Instagram but i would like to share it with you here. :D 

My favourite piece in this photoshoot is my fur top in white and i was thinking of buying the other color such as black, blue or tosca hahaha. Also this knit short that looks hot to wear, its apparently not. They look great together? Well, like i said on my post before, black and white outfit never disappoint me! 
I see you on my next post? :P 

Top: Veuve Blanc
Short: Blackheart Label
Bag: Hermes
Shoes: Zara

4 comments:

  1. Guve me ur top!!
    U look fab as always ;)

    http://silverscented.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahahaha bebb, the top just sold to my cust. next tym yaaa :p
      thanks ya, look back at u more beautiful everytym KISS :*
      hve a nice day, GBU

      Delete
  2. you look great! love your outfit here...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you sweetie <3
      hv a nice day yaa, GBU

      Delete