Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Mesh Lace Dress

I really love this one and always will. I got my first and second Three Floor dress couple of months ago, since then i've bought a few more. I am obsessed!!! 

So many reasons why i never get bored to wear TF dresses. Since they had such creative dresses, not like any other models, the draping, right cuts, and great silhouette to make tall and thin women like me look a lil bit curvy. Not to mention the fabric is just so comfy and beautiful with colour pops and lace detailing on this dress resulting a feminine look.

2 comments:

  1. itu dress, apa top sama skirt? unyu bnget deh... pengen ambil.. hahaha..
    adorable look.. love love..

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey you! this is dress. yuks dbeliii ak nnt ada jual kok hihii :D
      thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment. GBU

      Delete