Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Last Post Before NYFW

Hello All! This is my yesterday's outfit. Thank you For Petite Body Only for my lace dress with faux leather bottom. I like it very much! The dress is so versatile, you can accessorize it for business attire or dressed up for a night. And the Chanel perfume bottle clutch is everything. Lastly, I'm picking the perfect Chanel flower shoes to finish off the look. Because there is nothing that will make you look more stylish and boost your confidence like a nice pair of shoes.

Anyway ladies, I'm going to watch New York Fashion Week with TRESemme Indonesia and my fellow fashion bloggers Elizabeth Rahajeng, Bethanny Putri, Olivia Lazuardy. And also with Andien Aisyah and Mariana Renata. So, here is my last post before fly to New York tomorrow. I feel so happy and thankful, I believe only God can made this happened for me. I'm staying there till Sept 12th, I'll take any advice or recommendations where to eat and what to do or must see. :)

If you want to jump and head to NY with me, be sure to follow all the TRESemme account and feel free to check mine too. I'll updating all the preparation and during event thru InstagramTwitter and Facebook so, stay tuned! ;)

1 comment: