Monday, September 22, 2014

New York Fashion Week Spring 2015-Day 3

The third day is not as tight as yesterday... We have more free time to do anything we want, so i decided to do photoshoot for my blog in the hotel's rooftop, where we stayed. For the first look, i choose some classic pieces such as my favourite silk white skirt. I think pleated skirt have proved to be a big trend for Spring 2014 and this continued with midi or maxi skirts too. I team it up with a pair of glass heels, comfy crop top and a clutch for a off-duty look that chic and classy. 
For the second look, i am wearing my beautiful and striking pink suit from Zara. Wear them with a white blouse underneath, chain belt that match with the shoes very well i think. And then mawi clutch to finished the look. Salute to the designer who made it, he was so detail to every pieces on it, so pretty and colorful. Each piece is both contemporary and vintage-inspired meaning this vibrant accessories will continue to be stylish for years to come, finally got my hand on them!! 
NYFW Day 3 means 3 outfit of the day right? HAHA. So this is my last outfit for photo blog and for attending Zang Toi show, another skirt and matching crop top from my sponsor, Sissae Chic. This is one combination i am extra fond right now, i love the full A-line skirt sits high on the waist and finishes below the knee in a thick and luxurious taffeta duschess material with detail fully lined to create volume. And look at the gorj embroidered crop top, how can i not love them? 
See you soon! xx

1 comment: