Friday, October 17, 2014

"La Nuit De Boheme" by Anna Sui

So, yesterday i was invited for an afternoon of enchantment and bohemian fantasy to reveal the new feminine fragrance by Anna Sui. The launch party was held at Atrium Gandaria City Jakarta. For me, the most challenging part is always about choosing the outfits to wear to the event. I'm staring at my closet full of clothes but i still have nothing to wear. It sure seems like every women have this problem, right? HAHA. 

Then i have decided to wore soft pink ribbon sweater and midi tulle skirt in white. Thanks to Hello Pupu for makes me feel like a modern princess in this skirt. I play up the skirt with ultra feminine details, such as this sling bag with pompom and french macaroon charms and matching heels. 
Just before the Anna Sui event, me and fashion darlings enjoy doing some fun photo and video shoot dressed in all pastel and skirt. 
And the show begins...
Have a fab weekend darling, see you on the next event! xx

3 comments: