Monday, November 3, 2014

LZD Private Collection Preview

I was invited to private showcase of the new LZD collection yesterday at Bistronomy Jakarta. Actually, this is their very first private label of Lazada Fashion in Indonesia since they are known famous in selling multi-product especially electronics. So, at the LZD bloggers gathering yesterday afternoon, i learned about the inspiration behind LZD collection directly from the expert, Anne Marie (Fashion Creative Director) and Noah Naima (Senior Fashion Stylist). They shared how they tailoring runway trends for the Asian body. What a Wednesday well spent! ;)

About my outfit, I was wearing my favourite Le Link Store matching separates skirt and blazer before I changed my clothes to LZD white floral lace dress. I think lace dresses are a big "must have" on my list right now!!! And this one from LZD's first collection has a high neckline, a zip fastening at the back and is very fitted make my body appear skinnier. As their theme for 1 girl, 5 personalities, they do understand that women dress up based on their mood, sometimes they can be super feminine for a week then changes to rock chic so that's what LZD inspired of and embed it in their design.

For me, soft romantic and a bit of neon were the words that can mostly describe the LZD collection, in relation to both the fabrics and the colours. Match this look with a orange clutch and sandal heels.
Thank you Lazada Indonesia for having me! See you on the next event! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment