Tuesday, January 6, 2015

White Cape

2014 was one amazing year, want to thank you all for your support in 2014. The most special part was got an amazing trip to experience the New York Fashion Week with TRESemme. Such a wonderful blessing. Also be the first winner of Cita Cinta make over competition and winning RAOUL styling week competition. 

And hello 2015! Happy New Year everyone. The best is yet to come..

This is my first post after a nice long long break. Actually, i got through the hard times and this break gave me some enlightenment that i need. Lot of things i want to do, i want to handle my online shop business, my blog and social media business, product endorsement and other partnership business with some brand. I found myself too busy spending time for those things and almost forgot with my wedding coming up in less than 4 months. And still had no idea where to even start to plan my wedding. Crazy hahaha!!!!

About the outfit that i'm wearing here:
Dressed in all white from cape blazer, tee, trousers to shoes and wearing classic clutch in sulfur from the fall 2014 collection from byo. Love wearing this bag!

Again, thank you! and wish you a very happy 2015 guys :)

1 comment: